Younited Data develops and deploys scoring models at the heart of our decision system (credit score, fraud detection, pricing) and preforms key business analysis based on extensive and live data (live dashboard driving business optimization, internal benchmarking).
- Data Science Team manages projects from collecting needs from stakeholders to deploying models in production. Thus, it’s composed of Data scientists in charge of model design and quantitative analysis and ML Engineers in charge of model deployment and internal tooling. The team uses a standard and proven technical stack (python/sklearn/catboost/bigquery/gcp)
- Data Analytics Team leverages data to provide Business Intelligence & transverse analysis to enable all Younited teams to be autonomous & efficient in their decision-making process. It works in close collaboration with the Data Engineer team and has a view on all components of the business.
Younited risk team mission is to maintain high standard origination and minimize operational risk burden with a strong focus on reaching the target profitability and maintaining proper risk-capital relationship.
- Credit portfolio management team mission is to enable Younited to distribute its loan origination to external investors, and thus to validate its originate-to-distribute model. The team is involved in the whole origination process from the definition of underwriting standards, cost of risk estimation to portfolio structuration & sale.
- Credit Strategy team is responsible for keeping risk levels under control while enabling a smooth user experience. Credit strategy management is an energetic international team relying on state-of-the art tooling and data processing technologies to design and ensure the efficiency of its decision system
- ERM team is responsible for the management of operational risks at Group level and ensures that we meet our business challenges in respect with the risk appetite defined by the Board.